Monday, September 22, 2008

On to Beijing

Before we went to the airport in Dalian I lost my cell phone. It was terrible, I knew it was in the hotel room but i couldn't find it. Everybody looked under the bed, in the sheets, in the drawers, and etc... It was no where to be found. So we left without it, we told the hotel people that if you find it to e-mail my dad. I felt really bad because my dad spent alot of money on it, and i thought i was going to be phoneless for a very long time. When I got to the airport in Dalian waiting for the plane my dad took out his laptop and checked his e-mail. He had saw that the people from the hotel left him an e-mail, he read it and it said that they have found my cell phone while cleaning the room. I was so Happy, but it was too late to go back for it so my dad said to either send it to the hotel we are staying in Beijing or send it to my home in the US. I don't know which one they choose to do so i have to wait and see. I landed in Beijing. We found the driver to pick us up and took off to our hotel. Beijing was alot different then Dalian, there was way more things to do. We arrived at the Hotel it was in a tiny alley or in chinese a Hutong. We then ate dinner at a restrant near the end of the alley, it was ok but the people really couldn't speak English and was hoping Lin and I could translate for our parents. But we couldn't so they got someone who could kinda understand us. After dinner my family and I went back to the hotel and went to bed.