Thursday, September 25, 2008

Summer Palace Then to Nanchang

Before I left to Nanchang my family and I went to the Summer Palace. It was very big. All of us climed up to the second tallest mansion, it was a long way up but you got a great exercise and the view was spectacular. My family and I could have climed to the tallest mansion but we wanted to get back to the hotel in enough time to get to the air port. The taxi driver took a very long time and I dont think he was a taxi driver because his car was a different color then the others and he didn't have a license and it didn't have the sign on top. He on purposly got us lost and drove a little extra, so he would get a bit more money. But then we finaly got to the hotel, packed our bags, and got in the taxi that took us to the air port. That time it didn't take forever. The plane ride was 2 hours. They gave us dinner and then I read a magazine. We got to the hotel in Nanchang and it's pretty nice. the whole family went down to the bar. Lin and I got ice cream. They were good. My mom and dad got martini's. It was funny because they don't know how to make martini's so my dad had to tell them how to make it. Well I have to go its time for bed. Ttfn. Bye.