Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

Im writing for yestarday since i was to tired to write that day. Yestarday i woke up and went on a family tour for the family's of the people at the confrence. We didn't know wat we were going to do. They took us to a resort that was over an hour and a half away. At the resort I did Target Shooting, Golf, ate lunch, went to the Beach, and went to two Museums. That was the first time I ever done Target Shooting. My favorite places were Target Shooting, Golf, and the Beach. The beaches were different then the US because the sand was coarser and it short of hurt my feet. There was a lot of trash like snack bags, corn cobs, cigarettes, etc... When Lin and i went to buy a towel the women didnt understand what we were saying, so we had to get our tour guide Connie to translate for us. The European women that were with us on the bus bought swimsuits and towels from a vendor and they held their towels for each others as they changed on the beach. I thought it was funnie, they said that they didn't get to go to the baech alot so they didnt want to miss it. After the tour my mom, sister, and I went back to the hotel and crashed.