Friday, September 19, 2008

Yup We're in China

In the morning i woke up and went down for breakfast. We asked if we could eat Chinese and they told us were to go. The Chinese breakfast was interesting, I had noodles, really good fried rice, french fries(i dont think that was too chinese), and a cake. Later my family and I went on a tour of Dalian. We stoped at a park and there was a amusement park next door, we didnt have time to go on any rides so we are thinking of going back. We took pictures with statues doing everyday things like biking, skateboarding, and etc... A Chinese man came up to me and thought i could speak chinese so he gave me his camera and said somthing to me i didn't understand. I got scared and gave the camera to my mom and she took his picture. When we got back to the hotel Lin and I went smimming and then took a nap. When my parents woke me up it was so hard to get out of bed, mymom and dad told me that i looked like i just woke up from a coma. All of us went to a banquet for my dads meeting. The entertainment was amazing, my favorite part was the Contortionist who are people who are extreamly flexible and Trick Cycling. When it was time to go a man thought Lin and I could speek Chinese and told us somthing, but we couldn't understand him. It's after midnight here and im going to go to bed. TTYL, Bye!